- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 7: International Perspective and Exemplars
October 30, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Which countries/communities are more prepared for AI – and can we use them as exemplars/case studies? Questions to consider:
- Best practice?
- National or international issue: Can one individual nation decide on their AI policy and regulation, or do we need something multilateral?
- Timing – when are we expecting these changes to take place? 3 to 5 years or 10 to 20 years?
- Overview: Evidence Meeting 7 – October 30 – International Perspective and Exemplars
- Slides: Evidence Meeting 7 – October 30 – International Perspective and Exemplars
- Post-Event Theme Report from the APPG AI Evidence Meeting 7
- Janghyun Yoon – Mayor of Gwangju Metropolitan City, with his speech on “Smart Human City, Gwangju, in the era of AI – Harmony of Mobility, Energy, Culture and Human Rights”
- Allan Dafoe – Research Fellow at Future of Humanity Institute, University of Oxford, and Assistant Professor of Political Science, Yale University
- Andy Forrester – Director, HypeAccelerator Solutions
- Parry Malm – CEO, Phrasee
- Catelijne Muller – Rapporteur on Artificial Intelligence, European Economic and Social Committee
- Dr Scott Steedman CBE – Director of Standards, BSI Group
- Alenka Turnsek – Co-leader UK value chain transformation tax network, PwC
- Dr Blay Whitby – Associate Tutor, Engineering and Design, Informatics, University of Sussex
- Lisa De Bonis – Executive Digital Director, Havas London, and Cannes 2017 Juror