Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters – Accenture, Barclays, BP, British Standards Institution, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, Deloitte, EDF Energy, Ernst and Young, KPMG, Microsoft, Oxford University Computer Science, and PwC – enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @BirgitteBIC : Join @BigInnovCentre @newstatesman fringe “The Good The Bad and the Ugly (AI , Data capitalism and Tech Giants ) “ Hall 2… 4 hours ago
- RT @dbldecker1 : Competition is all about your platform and how you manage data. As machines become smarter, data is the new oil @DLFmembers … 3 days ago
- RT @nkiru_uwaje : Kicking off the morning with @DLFmembers #AI ethics event hosted by @DellTech at @pivotal #London. First speaker is Birgit… 3 days ago
- October 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 15 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 15 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm