2019 Evidence Meeting 2 – Education – Overview
Evidence Meeting Two – Education
Monday 18th March 2019 | 5:30-7:00 PM
Venue: Committee Room 2, House of Lords
Chaired by Lord Clement-Jones & Stephen Metcalfe MP
Secretariat – Big Innovation Centre
- Professor Rose Luckin, Professor of Learner Centred Design, UCL Knowledge Lab
- Joysy John, Director of Education, NESTA
- Sir Anthony Seldon, Vice Chancellor, University of Buckingham | Author of The Fourth Education Revolution
- Priya Lakhani OBE, CEO, CENTURY Tech
The event started with opening remarks from our panel and opened up to an active Q&A.
During this session, the panel explored:
1) How can AI be used as a ‘tool’ in different learning environments and across diverse subjects?
2) What is the effect on the student experience? What is the effect on a teacher?
3) How can it impact assessment?
Full written overview will be uploaded soon.
Watch the full evidence meeting below