2019 EVIDENCE MEETING 3 – IMPLEMENTATION – FULL VIDEO
Evidence Meeting 3 – Enterprise Adoption of AI: Implementation
Monday, 13th May 2019 | 5:30-7:00 PM
Venue: Committee Room 1, House of Lords
Chaired by Lord Clement-Jones & Stephen Metcalfe MP
- Dr. Matthew Howard, Director of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Analytics, Deloitte
- Shamus Rae, Partner – Head of Innovation and Investment, KPMG
- Ray Eitel-Porter, Managing Director – Head of Applied Intelligence UK, Accenture
- Kate Rosenshine, Head of Data & AI Cloud Solution Architecture, Microsoft
- John Buyers, Partner – Head of Commercial, Osborne Clarke
- Tim Gordon, Founder & Partner, Best Practice AI
- Sofia Ihsan, Trusted AI Lead UKI, Ernst & Young (brief presentation)
The event started with opening remarks from our panel and opened up to an active Q&A.
During this session, the panel explored:
- What are the biggest obstacles preventing enterprise from adopting AI?
- Do the barriers differ based on industry and/or size?
- How can Government help break these barriers? What is the role of regulatory bodies?
Full written overview will be uploaded soon.
Watch the full evidence meeting below