- This event has passed.
REPORT LAUNCH: Learning to Learn – The Future Proof Skill
October 3, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
On behalf of the APPG AI Secretariat Big Innovation Centre and KPMG, we would like to invite you to join us in the official launch of our new report: Learning to Learn: The Future-Proof Skill.
We will be looking into the impact of AI on skills – both in regards to how AI impacts the skills individuals will need in the 21st century and how AI impacts the way we develop skills.
Report Launch – Learning to Learn: The Future Proof Skill
Wednesday 3rd October 2018 | 5:30-7:00 PM
KPMG LLP, 15 Canada Square, London E14 5GL
- Robert Bolton, Partner and Head of People & Change Global Centre of Excellence, KPMG
- Prof. Birgitte Andersen, CEO, Big Innovation Centre
- Niki Iliadis, Innovation Policy & Foresight Manager, Big Innovation Centre
Our panel includes:
- Lord Clement-Jones, APPG AI Co-Chair and Chair of the Lords Select Committee on AI
- Priya Lakhani, CEO and Founder of CENTURY Tech
- Rose Luckin, Professor of Learner Centred Design at UCL Knowledge Lab
- Shamus Rae, Partner and Head of Digital Disruption, KPMG
Join us in celebrating – drinks and canapes will be provided.
Dress code: Business Smart!
**Please confirm your availability to attend by emailing email@example.com. Space is limited.