- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 7: CITIZEN PARTICIPATION: AI & Me
February 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our seventh Evidence Meeting of 2019: CITIZEN PARTICIPATION – AI & ME. We hope to have a conversation around building awareness of how AI impacts the daily lives of individuals.
Questions to inspire:
How do we get citizens to understand AI and its impact?
How has AI already changed the daily lives of individuals? What does AI mean for wellbeing?
How is AI being implemented in homes? In transportation? In hospitals? In policy?
- ANNA THOMAS| Director and Co-Founder | Institute for the Future of Work
- DR JAMES HADLOW | Senior Strategy and Policy Lead | NHS England
- LAURA DOUGLAS | CTO and Co-Founder | MyLevels
- PROF CHRIS REED | Computer Science and Philosophy | University of Dundee
- DR ZEYNEP ENGIN | Senior Research Associate | Urban Dynamics Laboratory, UCL
- PETER SCOTT | Author | How AI may save or destroy the human race
Please confirm your availability to attend by emailing APPG AI Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Space is limited.