- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 5: INFRASTRUCTURE
July 9, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Questions to inspire:
- What physical and digital infrastructure do we need for a transforming AI society?
- How can we prepare for driverless cars?
- How do we make sure our infrastructure is secure against internal and external security threats?
- Will Cavendish – Global Head of Digital Services, Arup
- Antony Walker – Deputy CEO, TechUK
- Tomas Romero – Global Consulting Partner, WiPro
- Marko Balabanovic – CTO, Digital Catapult
In 2018, the APPG AI has decided to focus on building a roadmap to understand the practical steps for addressing key AI implications. The group has prioritised six focus areas to explore and, through each Evidence Meetings, hopes to generate pragmatic solutions with clearly defined steps for how they can be reached.
At each meeting, we will invite a panel of 4-5 thought leaders and influential people from government organisations, regulatory bodies, major firms, AI high-tech growth companies and academia. Their task will be to propose ways to address some of AI’s complex issues, providing the group with suggested steps for how to get there and key stakeholders (organisations or people) to involve in the process.
If you are a thought leader in the AI area of INFRASTRUCTURE and would like to volunteer to give evidence at this meeting or can recommend a suitable expert on the topic – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our project managers will get in touch with you shortly.