- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 4: Markets and AI-Enabled Business Models
July 10, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
How does AI impact new markets and business models, and their formation?
- AI commerce and trade
- Disruptive market institutions in AI Commerce
- Competition factors in AI markets
- New standards and organizational structures
- Regulation and governance to unlock the new trade paradigm
- Transformation survival: balancing business as usual vs. rapid innovation
- “Peak stuff” versus services
- Overview: Evidence Meeting 4 – July 10 – Markets and AI-Enabled Business Models
- Slides: Evidence Meeting 4 – July 10 – Markets and AI-Enabled Business Models
- Theme Report: Evidence Meeting 4 – July 10 – Markets and AI-Enabled Business Models
- Mike Lynch – Founder, Invoke Capital
- Martin de Heaver – Director, ORBIT
- Husayn Kassai – Co-Founder and CEO, Onfido
- David Kelnar – Investment Director and Head of Research, MMC Ventures
- Abhijit Akerkar – Head of Delivery, Bank of the Future Pilot, Lloyds Banking Group
- Michael Aikenhead – Head of Strategic Artificial Intelligence Advisory, Cognitive Finance Group
A panel of speakers will be co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE.