- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 3: ENTERPRISE ADOPTION OF AI: Implementation
May 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our third Evidence Meeting of 2019: ENTERPRISE ADOPTION OF AI – IMPLEMENTATION. We hope to have a conversation around breaking barriers to AI adoption and transforming organisations in an AI era.
Questions to inspire:
What are the biggest obstacles preventing enterprise from adopting AI?
Do the barriers differ based on industry and/or size?
How can Government help break these barriers? What is the role of regulatory bodies?
- Dr. Matthew Howard, Director of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Analytics, Deloitte
- Ray Eitel-Porter, Managing Director UKI Applied Artificial Intelligence, Accenture
- John Buyers, Partner – Head of Commercial, Osborne Clarke
- Tim Gordon, Founder & Partner, Best Practice AI
- Shamus Rae, Partner – Head of Digital Disruption, KPMG
- Kate Rosenshine, Microsoft
Please confirm your availability to attend by emailing APPG AI Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Space is limited.