Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters –Accenture, Blue Prism, British Standards Institution (BSI), CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (CMS), Creative England, Deloitte, Ernst and Young (EY), KPMG, Megger Group Limited, Microsoft, Omni Telemetry Ltd, Oracle, Osborne Clarke LLP, PwC, and Rialto– enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- We are back in Parliament next week... FINAAAALLY! And we can't wait to kick off Evidence Meeting 6 on Enterprise… https://t.co/kD6CRzVKQX 1 day ago
- RT @WMinsightUK : Looking forward to @WMinsightUK AI and ML Growth Forum later this month, we're delighted to be welcoming @BaronessKramer a… 3 days ago
- RT @BigInnovCentre : Talking Fake News..complicated, challenging & controversial! Our panel discussed everything from Tech Wild West to citi… 3 weeks ago
- October 21 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- November 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm