Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters – Accenture, BP, British Standards Institution, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, Deloitte, EDF Energy, Ernst and Young, KPMG, Microsoft, Oxford University Computer Science, PwC, and Rialto – enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @maria_axente : US congress is stepping into regulating AI -Algorithmic Accountability Act, would require companies to audit ML systems f… 5 days ago
- RT @maria_axente : Important piece of work from @DCMS The package comprises legislative & non-legislative measures to make companies more re… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Rob_InsideOut : @RobMcCargow @brucedaisley @gemuir @DocNicola @vinousali @VishalBrown @KarenMattison @agileworkevent @maria_axente @tech … 2 weeks ago
- May 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- May 23 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- June 3 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- June 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm