Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters –Accenture, Blue Prism, British Standards Institution (BSI), CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (CMS), Creative England, Deloitte, Dufrain, Ernst and Young (EY), KPMG, Megger Group Limited, Microsoft, Omni Telemetry Ltd, Oracle, Osborne Clarke LLP, PwC, Rialto, and Visa – enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @teemu_roos : Would have been grand to present at the House of Lords but the meeting was great anyway. Thanks @APPG_AI @BigInnovCentre fo… 1 week ago
- Honoured to host for the first time the APPG AI meeting online . Thanks to our chairs, vice chairs, evidence givers… https://t.co/EXXSAr9ENV 2 weeks ago
- RT @tamarajq : Hearing from some thoughtful speakers on the first Evidence meeting webinar @APPG_AI @BigInnovCentre https://t.co/K3M6LdJ… 2 weeks ago
- April 6 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- April 27 @ 4:00 am - 6:00 pm
EVIDENCE SESSION: CORPORATE DECISION MAKING (Enterprise Adoption of AI) – Best practice guidelines for AI adoptionMay 11 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
EVIDENCE SESSION: FACIAL AND EMOTION RECOGNITION IN SOCIETY (Citizen Participation and Data Governance)June 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm