Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters –Accenture, Blue Prism, British Standards Institution (BSI), CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (CMS), Creative England, Deloitte, Dufrain, Ernst and Young (EY), KPMG, Megger Group Limited, Microsoft, Omni Telemetry Ltd, Oracle, Osborne Clarke LLP, PwC, Rialto, and Visa – enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @PhilippaBrice : Making the most of #AI for #genomicmedicine and #health - policy actions https://t.co/y3bnX6rVbH Of interest? @APPG_AI … 2 weeks ago
- RT @alpenglowuk : The @APPG_AI have released some interesting reports recently: ~ Role of emerging tech in transforming govt https://t.co/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @_futureofwork : Our new expert report, 'A better future for work: the world after Covid-19' is out now. It follows a reconvened Future o… 3 weeks ago
- October 19 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
- November 16 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
- December 7 @ 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
EVIDENCE SESSION: AI FROM AN INTERCULTURAL PERSPECTIVE (Education, AI in the World & Data governance) – PRIVACY AND ETHICSJanuary 15, 2021 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm