Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters –Accenture, Blue Prism, British Standards Institution (BSI), CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (CMS), Creative England, Deloitte, Ernst and Young (EY), KPMG, Megger Group Limited, Microsoft, Oracle, Osborne Clarke LLP, PwC, and Rialto– enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @CKGSB : Some facts about UK AI adoption: 60% UK companies experienced high growth the automation in their organizations; 56% of the mana… 5 hours ago
- RT @AsiaHouseDCA : Lively discussion @asiahouseuk on #AI devt in #China and beyond. More than who can innovate, the adoption of AI / #BigDat… 5 hours ago
- RT @CKGSB : “We need to be really careful in AI predictions. History may not be a good indicator of what we go from here. What we can do is… 5 hours ago
- June 24 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- July 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 14 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm