Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters –Accenture, Blue Prism, British Standards Institution (BSI), CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (CMS), Creative England, Deloitte, Ernst and Young (EY), KPMG, Megger Group Limited, Microsoft, Oracle, Osborne Clarke LLP, PwC, and Rialto– enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @HrRewired : Listening to the ethical implications of #ai in #healthcare at the Houses of Parliament @APPG_AI and @BigInnovCentre 2 quest… 1 week ago
- RT @_ChrisAlbertyn : Yay @babylonhealth ! 😁 #DrAliParsa is such a good speaker...saw him @cognition_x ...succinctly elucidating how we can inn… 1 week ago
- RT @RogerGreerNHSD : It’s been a while since I’ve taken so many notes at a meeting. @APPG_AI providing some challenging discussions on #AI #… 1 week ago
- October 21 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- November 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm