Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters –Accenture, Blue Prism, British Standards Institution (BSI), CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (CMS), Creative England, Deloitte, Dufrain, Ernst and Young (EY), KPMG, Megger Group Limited, Microsoft, Omni Telemetry Ltd, Oracle, Osborne Clarke LLP, PwC, Rialto, and Visa – enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @whiterhino1949 : Looking forward to the meeting of @OECD Global Parliamentary Network Group on #AI tomorrow. An important agenda. 2 hours ago
- Fascinating discussion 1) the future of work: unemployment now is not AI induced but due to lack of vaccine ... 2)… https://t.co/iYID6i40NO 2 weeks ago
- Don't miss our TOP panel to give evidence on “AI in the Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery” - Mon 16 Nov 5:30 PM LONDO… https://t.co/B5r5lIrYhj 3 weeks ago
- December 7 @ 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
EVIDENCE SESSION: AI FROM AN INTERCULTURAL PERSPECTIVE (Education, AI in the World & Data governance) – PRIVACY AND ETHICSJanuary 15, 2021 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
EVIDENCE SESSION: YOUTH (Citizen Participation) – Empowering the youth and listening to their perspectivesJanuary 25, 2021 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
- April 22, 2021 @ 6:30 am - 10:00 pm