Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters – Accenture, Barclays, BP, British Standards Institution, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, Deloitte, EDF Energy, Ernst and Young, KPMG, Microsoft, Oxford University Computer Science, and PwC – enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
A major report by Big Innovation Centre and Deep Knowledge Analytics – in dialogue with the APPG AI – places the UK in the third spot in the global rankings for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and it foresees it excelling in specific subsectors and areas in the coming years. The 2200-page report is the largest industry analysis conducted to date; featuring individual profiles of the 1000 companies, 600 investors, 80 influencers, 35 tech hubs and research institutes, and multiple private and government entities leading the development of the UK AI-industry.
Report can be found here.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @RobMcCargow : Delighted that @PwC_UK are confirmed as Gold Sponsors of @doteveryoneuk ’s #ResponsibleTech2019 🙌🏻 I’ll also be joining a p… 19 hours ago
- RT @BirgitteBIC : Great Oxford China's Tango with the World Summit 2019 at @UniofOxford with Managing Director @AlibabaGroup Cloud and other… 1 day ago
- RT @elena_sinel : So...we started at 2.30 and 1.5 hrs later 30 teens are doing this! #GenZHack #AIforgood #artificialintelligence #datascien… 1 day ago
- January 28 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- January 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- March 4 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- March 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm