Exploring the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI)
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017 with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
The APPG AI is co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE. The Group Officers are Chris Green MP, The Right Reverend Doctor Steven Croft, Baroness Kramer, Lord Janvrin, Lord Broers, Lord Holmes of Richmond, Lord Willetts, Baroness McGregor-Smith, Mark Hendrick MP and Carol Monaghan MP.
Big Innovation Centre is the APPG AI Secretariat.
The Group supporters –Accenture, Blue Prism, British Standards Institution (BSI), CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (CMS), Creative England, Deloitte, Dufrain, Ernst and Young (EY), KPMG, Megger Group Limited, Microsoft, Omni Telemetry Ltd, Oracle, Osborne Clarke LLP, PwC, Rialto, and Visa – enable us to raise the ambition of what we can achieve.
News & LibraryVIEW ALL
- RT @TeensInAI : We are about to reveal the 10 teams that have made it through to Round 2, are you excited? Come join us live on the 15th M… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrHBugshan : Join a free webinar as we explore the real extent to which AI is diminishing personal privacy to protect against Covid-19.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @whiterhino1949 : And thanks to all@ ICAEW Corporate Finance Faculty for facilitating this with us. A very stimulating and informative se… 2 weeks ago
- June 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- June 11 @ 6:30 am - 11:00 pm
- October 19 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
- November 16 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm