- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 3: Ethics and Legal – Data Capitalism
June 26, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Who owns our data? What can be done with our data? How should the legal systems adjust? A data charter? Data and social contract: ‘opt in’ unless you ‘opt out’, ‘fair use. Cybersecurity and hacking.
- Overview: APPG AI Evidence Meeting 3 – June 26 – Ethics and Legal: Data Capitalism
- Slides: APPG AI Evidence Meeting 3 – June 26 – Ethics and Legal: Data Capitalism
- Theme Report 3: APPG AI Evidence Meeting 3 – June 26 – Ethics and Legal: Data Capitalism
- Sir Gordon Duff – Principal, St. Hilda’s College, University of Oxford
- Mark Skilton – Professor of Practice, Information Systems Management and Innovation, University of Warwick Business School
- Nicola Eschenburg – Global Head of Analyst Relations, BAE Systems
- Stewart Room – Partner and Global Data Protection Leader, PwC
- Clive Gringras – Head of Technology, Media, and Telecommunications, CMS
- Maria Ioannidou – Lecturer in Competition Law, Queen Mary University London
A panel of speakers will be co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE.