- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 3: ETHICS & ACCOUNTABILITY
March 12 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Questions to inspire:
- How do we make ethics part of business decision-making processes?
- How do we assign responsibility around algorithms?
- What auditing bodies can monitor the ecosystem?
- Tracey Groves – Founder and Director, Intelligent Ethics
- Aldous Birchall – Head of FS AI, PwC
- Robbie Stamp – Chief Executive, Bioss International
- Sofia Olhede – Director of UCL’s Centre for Data Science, UCL
In 2018, the APPG AI has decided to focus on building a roadmap to understand the practical steps for addressing key AI implications. The group has prioritised six focus areas to explore and, through each Evidence Meetings, hopes to generate pragmatic solutions with clearly defined steps for how they can be reached.
At each meeting, we will invite a panel of 4-5 thought leaders and influential people from government organisations, regulatory bodies, major firms, AI high-tech growth companies and academia. Their task will be to propose ways to address some of AI’s complex issues, providing the group with suggested steps for how to get there and key stakeholders (organisations or people) to involve in the process.
If you are a thought leader in the AI area of ETHICS & ACCOUNTABILITY and would like to volunteer to give evidence at this meeting or can recommend a suitable expert on the topic – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our project managers will get in touch with you shortly.