- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 1: What is AI to you?
March 20, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
What does AI mean to you, including Machine Learning, Decision-Making, Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Automated Reasoning, Autonomous Systems, Multi-agent systems and Semantic web? How does AI disrupt various industry sectors?
- Overview: APPG AI Evidence Meeting 1 – March 20 – What is AI to you?
- Slides: APPG AI Evidence Meeting 1 – March 20 – What is AI to you?
- Theme Report 1: APPG AI Evidence Meeting 1 – March 20 – What is AI to you?
- Michael Wooldridge – Head of Computing, University of Oxford
- Jon Andrews – UK Executive Board Partner, Head of Technology and Investment, PwC
- Alex Housley – Founder and CEO, Seldon
- David Ferguson – Head of Digital Innovation, EDF Energy
- Ankur Modi – CEO, Status Today
A panel of speakers was co-chaired by Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE.